|| umwelten | Bombay 2017 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Developing a cluster of output devices which extend conversations.
- "Electro-tactile stimulation" of ones tongue as being explored here (external link).
- "Small vibrations on" ones torso as being explored here (external link).
- Non-invasive wearables piggybacking existing senses (e.g. hand jewelry, dentures/retainers, music).
- Direct stimulation of nerves (e.g. by implants).
- The output of a mic / camera to extend ones hearing / vision.
- A prosthetic which improves the performance of a skill which includes monitoring of a data screen (e.g. feeding the data from the instrument cluster to a pilot).
- To "explain" proposed actions of a software system, "perceive" an algorithm playout, (e.g. help a chess player improve her skills when she watches a computer play as she does while watching a human play)
- Colour objects with ever-present social constructs e.g. money / value, calories, waste, scale.
- Communicate with non-human species (children, animals, computers).
“Concepts without intuitions are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.” - Immanuel Kant 1781 (external link)